Do you know anyone who likes waking up early and start dealing with the daily errands right away? Well, maybe you know such enthusiasts but most of us hate leaving the comfortable bed early and heading to work, especially if the weather is bad. If you are among those people who are always late for work or school due to oversleeping, an alarm rug is what you need.
It seems like the sleep is never enough but if you are left with no other choice but to get up and turn off the alarm, the chance of going back to sleep is much smaller.
- The alarm rug is designed as a standard alarm clock but in order to turn it off, you have to step on it. If you really find it difficult to wake up in the morning, you can even place the rug across the room.
- Speaking of the maintenance of your alarm rug, you can treat it with the detergents you usually use during carpet cleaning Southampton. Yet, you are advised to be careful. After all, it should be considered it is a piece of electronics.
- The alarm rug is your irreplaceable assistant when you have to go to an important meeting on time or your boss is just sick and tired of your absence during the morning meetings.
- In order to turn off the alarm, you are supposed to step on the rug for at least three seconds.
- You can carry your alarm rug everywhere. You can take it when you go on vacation or a business trip. Don’t forget to take care of it during the end of tenancy cleaning Southampton. Store it in a box where it will not be damaged or lost.
Although the new inventions should always be taken with a pinch of salt, it seems the alarm rug is actually a nice investment. Don’t forget to ask the sales associate for it the next time you make a shopping trip.