The clogged sink – that is the nightmare at every home. In order to be able to deal with clogged sinks, you should not leave them to be blocked completely. Therefore, it is better to do a prophylactic once a week or every two weeks, with the following proven methods:
- Baking soda and vinegar – the soda (3/4 of a cup) is poured directly into the drain or sink. Wash with half a cup of wine vinegar and then cover with a flat plate.
- Leave the solution to work for 30 minutes, after which remove the plate and pour 2 gallons of boiling water. To wash away all the dirt, let the hot water to flow for 2-3 more minutes.
- Baking soda, vinegar and salt – in the worse cases, fill a cup with baking soda and pour it down the drain. After an hour, pour a cup of salt as well. And if you ask your carpet cleaners Mitcham about that solution, they will tell how powerful it is.
- Pour one cup of vinegar and leave it to work for 10 minutes. Pour in boiling water. If the water drains hard, then it would be good to leave the mixture to work for longer.
- Soap – 1 kg of soap must be dissolved in three liters of hot water. Pour the mixture immediately into the clogged pipe and leave it overnight to work. The next day, pour two gallons of hot water. Even if you are going to use end of tenancy cleaning services Coulsdon soon, then it does not mean you should leave the sink clogged.
- Coke – this fluid is very good helper in such situation. Pour a liter of it in the sink and leave to work at night. In the morning you need to rinse with several liters of boiling water. That is all.
- Piston/vacuum –the most stubborn blockages have no chance against these items. They are suitable for unclogging toilets, sinks and drains. With the opening of the piston cover one end of the pipe and then make several vigorous movements up and down. The water pressure is going to unclog the drain.
There are plenty of products that can help you to deal with the problem. However, they are dangerous not only to the skin, but also to your health. And why give money for expensive products when there are some easier options?