Almost every self-respecting theory of motivational activity ponders specific recipes for the transition from theory to practice. One of them is the rule of 20 minutes, which eventually experiences a very simple psychological attitude that for 20 minutes each of us can endure any action, no matter how great is his resistance against it. It really is an active way to fight the laziness and increase your motivation. Learn more about how the rule works:
- If you practice sports for 20 minutes every day, there is no need to worry about your health.
- If you spend 20 minutes a day for cleaning and tidying, you will not be lost in the clutter. This time is enough for rug cleaning, what do you think?
- If you devote 20 minutes a day to improve your concentration, it’s not worth the worry of creative crises.
- If you devote 20 minutes a day to listen to your closest person, there will be no occasions to worry about relationship problems.
- If you spend 20 minutes a day to listen to yourself and to take notes, it’s not worth bothering that you will suffer from a lack of ideas.
- If you sacrifice 20 minutes a day on the searching of new sources of income you will not suffer from financial issues. Perhaps you will even save funds for professional upholstery sanitising.
- Give yourself 20 minutes a day to relax. This way you will not feel exhaustion at all.
- And remember – whoever reads useful book at least 20 minutes a day they will not be tormented by the question of how to become an expert.
What is your personal opinion about this rule? Apply it for a month and share the positive change with us!