When you do not have a clue how to treat something, the best way is to turn for an advice from the source. Speaking of this, probably, most of you are still wondering what the best ways of carpet maintenance and cleaning techniques are. We have asked several manufacturers, who are deeply involved in the carpet industry. They have come up with a bunch of super nice and helpful tips. So, from now on, the mission of a shining and pure rug is possible and achievable, because the manufacturers speak of the big carpet treatment secrets just for you:
- Regular cleaning and freshening up are essential. Manufacturers claim that every day they come across cases, when their own unsatisfied consumers have return carpets after one year usage. Every single check of these cases ended up with a similar result – these consumers did not care for the rugs often, so that is why carpets became ugly and plain.
- Safe for that, you also need to provide a good vacuuming for your rugs. Manufacturers claim that it does not matter what type your carpet is – it does need your vacuum cleaner desperately. And by the way, most of the experts recommend a better and more modern device, because the old ones make a rug tear and outworn.
- With these simple actions your household carpet chore does not end. Manufacturers say that no matter how hard you sanitise and vacuum a rug, it will never get rid of the greasy stains and the dust completely. The experts advise you to use steam carpet cleaning method twice per year – as a minimum frequency. The hot water extraction approach is disinfecting and refreshing at once.
- Manufacturers warn you not to use any sharp objects, when you scrape off the big pieces of a stain. Also, they remind you to act as soon as you see a spot or mud.
- Professional carpet treatment is as important as the personal efforts of the consumer. The manufacturers say that people should provide good rug cleansing programs between the expert sanitising procedures they book.
Now, when you know what manufacturers advise for their own products, you may feel confident for your home carpet hygiene.